This week I will be shining the spotlight on two additional specialty skin care preparations; Dr. Hotze’s Skin Renewal Cream and Dr. Hotze’s Eye Renewal Cream!
Dr Hotze’s Skin Renewal Cream:
An anti-aging formula that can be used both morning and night. While improvement in skin texture and tone may be visible after several weeks, the maximum benefit occurs over four to six months after complete cell turnover has taken place. It is compounded in a paraben-free cream base, with a light fragrance. It contains the following natural ingredients:
- Vitamin C, which helps promote collagen and elastin synthesis.
- DMAE, which improves skin tone.
- Co-Q10, which reduces damage caused by free-radicals and boosts skin repair and regenerations
- Aloe Vera oil, which acts as a great moisturizing agent.
- Azelaic Acid an antibacterial agent which reduces skin pigmentation
Dr. Hotze’s Skin Renewal Cream comes in three preparations, one recommended for women over twenty-five which contains Estriol and Progesterone, one recommended for men that is Estriol free, and one for women under twenty-five which contains no hormone. The Estriol helps improve firmness in the skin, decrease wrinkle depth and pore-size, increase thickness of the skin and lipid production and it also improves skin hydration. The Progesterone helps increases skin firmness as well and reduces wrinkle count near the eye.
Dr Hotze’s Eye Renewal Cream:
Compounded with fine ingredients known to promote benefits such as decrease of wrinkles formation, reduction of puffiness and reduction of darkness under the eyes. It is also compounded in a paraben-free, fragrance-free base and contains the following ingredients:
- Caffeine, a vasoconstriction agent, which reduces eye puffiness and swelling.
- Co-Q10, which boosts skin repair and regeneration.
- Vitamin K to reduce accumulation of blood under the skin, decreasing darkness under the eyes.
- Vitamin E Acetate, an antioxidant, which minimizes fine wrinkles.
- Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, a strong moisturizer, which helps the skin retain elasticity.
- Grapeseed Oil to help control the skin’s moisture.
- Chrysin to promote photo-protection of the skin.
- Aloe Vera Oil.
Both of these preparations do require a prescription, so contact us at Hotze Pharmacy and we will gladly assist you! Also, make sure to mention the code “SP20,” which is good through May 31st to receive 20% off of your order! Please also make sure to leave us any feedback you have about our skin care preparations, we are constantly seeking to improve!