Since it is National Stress Awareness Month, I wanted to share an article on organizing your mind that I found fitting. The article offers the following tips:
- Take charge of your negative emotions
- Sustain your focus to one thing at a time
- Apply the brakes when a distraction comes along
- Access your short-term memory
- Shift your attention to a new task
- Connect all these steps together
I definitely plan on incorporating these tips in my life and will report back with good results! What are your tips for staying organized?