If you live on or near the coast, you’re probably aware that hurricane season has officially begun. I have put together a list of a few very important hurricane supplies to keep on hand if you live in an area that could be affected by hurricanes this season.
- First aid kit
- Flashlights and batteries
- Candles and matches
- Canned goods and non-refrigerated food items such as crackers and nutrition bars
- An AM/FM radio that can be powered by batteries
- Pet food if you have pets
- A multi-tool, such as a Swiss Army knife.
Please share with us any of your must haves in your hurricane survival kit, hopefully none of our readers will need to use them! Also, keep in mind that UPS can be affected in many areas if a hurricane strikes, make sure you have an ample supply of medication handy in the event a hurricane were to strike and impair the ability for UPS to deliver packages. Thank you in advance for your input, we look forward to reading your comments!