Now that spring has finally arrived, we are already thinking about those summer days in flip-flops at the beach! Before you book that pedicure, take a second to look at your nails because nails can tell a lot about your health.
Did you know?
1. Soft, rigid or peeling nails can be a result of your thyroid gland not functioning properly. If you notice these things, it is a good idea to check your resting body temperature and see if you have any other symptoms of hypothyroidism.
2. Any changes in your nail such as brittleness, loss of shine, discoloring, or loosening of the nail are signs of a fungal infection.
Unfortunately, fungal infections are very difficult to treat because they cannot be resolved with over-the-counter medications, but there is something you can do. Dr. Hotze has created a natural anti-fungal nail solution that will get to the root of the infection without causing any liver damage.
Dr. Hotze’s Nail Solutions is made with:
• Terbinafine + Itraconazole: Stops fungal reproduction
• Tea tree Oil: An ancient natural antifungal
• DMSO & Urea: Enhances the drug penetration
• Biotin (Vitamin H): Helps eliminate the infected nail and speeds nail growth
If you think your nails may be in need of Dr. Hotze’s Nail Solution, contact Hotze Pharmacy today or talk to your doctor about a natural solution to get your nails flip-flop ready!