As we enter a new season, many of us worry about getting sick. Dr. Hotze sheds light on why our immune systems sometimes fail us, and how we can prevent this from happening so we don’t get sick!
In addition to treating our allergies and replenishing our hormones, here are some other quick tips to boost your immune system:
1. Sleep restfully each night
2. Choose a healthy diet that includes organic fruits and vegetables
3. Exercise regularly in order to stimulate the immune system
4. Avoid sugars which depresses the immune system
5. Breathe slow, deep breaths to relieve stress
6. Take supplements such as vitamin C, vitamin D, and probiotics
Contact Hotze Pharmacy today to refill your bioidentical hormones and stay healthy this fall!