Here are 7 things you need to stop doing to your skin:
1. Skimp on Sleep. Sleeping 7 to 8 hours a night is a crucial step to achieving healthy skin. Not only will you minimize dark circles, but sleep is the best thing you can do to maintain skin tone!
2. Talking on Your Cell Phone. This is a tough one to avoid, but try using speaker phone or head phones more often! You phone carries a lot of bacteria on the screen that is terrible for your skin to be constantly pressed against it.
3. Drinking Too Much Caffeine and Too Little Water. Caffeine dehydrates your skin which is one of the quickest ways to wrinkles. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and limit your caffeine intake to prevent premature aging.
4. Sleeping with Your Makeup On. Though it sometimes seems convenient, this is a habit you have to break! Sleeping in your makeup clogs pores, causing breakouts and skin irritation.
5. Lingering in the Bathtub or Shower. This is another bad habit that causes skin dehydration and premature aging. Try not to spend too much time in the shower, and always be sure to moisturize when you get out.
6. Getting Too Much or Too Little Sun. When it comes to sun exposure, getting too little can be as bad as getting too much. Make sure you wear a paraben-free sunscreen when you are at the beach, but also make sure you are getting adequate amounts of Vitamin D!
7. Using Products with Too Many Harsh Ingredients. This is one of the hardest habits to break because we all love our products. However, the more ingredients in a product (especially harsh chemicals), usually means more long-term damage. A good trick is to keep your products simple. Choose products with a short list of all-natural ingredients!
Are you interested in trying a new skincare regimen customized for you? Hotze Skincare RX formulations are made with all-natural ingredients that will renew, refresh and revitalize your tired skin! Contact Hotze Pharmacy today to find out more.